Thursday, July 29, 2010

About Me

My name is Brenda Broyles (brendab). I have been on and off the internet for about 15 years. But only started having some real success with it for the last eight months or so.

I am married to same man for 43 years and have two grown children and one grandson that just turned 17. I am 63 and have had many jobs/careers in my life. I have worked in retail sales, I was a registered nurse, I worked as a nanny, I worked as an office manager, I worked as a virtual office assistant to up to 14 Mary Kay Directors at one time, just to name a few.

Hubby was forced to retire early because of a heart condition and I went ahead and took early retirement at age 62. I work totally in internet marketing now and am loving all I am learning and the people I am meeting.

I plan to use this blog to help others online as people have helped me. What I post here is my experience and has worked for me. Different things work for different people but the basics are usually somewhat similar.

I hope this will help in some way. So many have helped me that I wish to pay it forward.

Please feel free to leave me a note and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda!

    Congratulations on setting up your blog! I love the way you teach in the chat at ILH so am looking forward to your posts.
    Best of luck in all you do,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynne. Love helping when I can as so many have helped me along the way.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Brenda, enjoyed reading your blog, simple and yet to the point. I surf ILH all the time, but don't always have the chat open, will watch for you next time though. I am so glad you joined my team at Traffic Era and enjoy chatting with you there.
    I wish you the best success in all your ventures.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Monika I still have a long way to go with this blogging thing but trying to work it all out.

    ReplyDelete